Thursday, April 5, 2012

Week 2: Blog #1

I have several goals for this blog. First, it is a class assignment so naturally i want to do well and create a blog that meets expectations. Second, i hope this weekly assignment will help me generate ideas and answer some concerns i may have about the future. Oftentimes when i am working on class assignments i get the most of them when i am able to form ideas based on the contents of the assignment. I wasn't sure how to word that so a good example is a recent assignment i had  in psychology that led to an idea for a short film. Also, in my Script Analysis class i have already learned a lot about professional screenwriting and the opportunities in the field that surpassed my initial estimate and is starting to impact my professional and career goals. I look forward to this class having the same effect as social media has such a direct connection with my everyday life. Finally, i want to have a good time and learn to enjoy my time blogging since it looks like there will be a fair amount in my future.


From Google Gadgets i have added Interactive Monkey simply because it looked something fun to do while i procrastinate my blogs. I also added Google Calendar since i tend to forget things. Now, assuming i use my calendar, my blog can also help me keep track of dates and times and keep my entertained. I look forward to much personal gain by using these additions and this blogging experience for my remaining time as a blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment